Wednesday, January 2, 2008

In the beginning.

After much thought, I have decided to start a blog once again. I originally had one starting about in 2002 I think... mostly inspired by Jim's neverendingdoom. In it's original form, it was designed to be an electronics blog for myself to keep track of my current projects and ideas. Soon after it's creation it found itself containing random thoughts and ideas which were very not so much electronics based. After about a year or two of this, it became a webcomic (incomingninsense in case anyone remembers) followed by the base site for my photo journals for my trip to Japan. (I believe this site still exists on NS1 somewhere...) I still own the domain, as godaddy kindly reminds me every month that omg my domains are going to expire so renew now!

I have decided to use blogger this time. Previously I would always write my sites from scratch, but instead of sifting through all my old broken code... i'll just use this. I have too many other projects going on at the moment to focus my energy on.

So that's it. My projects will go here along with other thoughts that seem interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment